What are Angels?
• Angels are androgynous high spiritual beings. Intermediaries or messengers between God and humans.
• Angels exist on a much higher frequency than humans, which is normally beyond our range of hearing or sight. In the same way that we are unable to see x-rays or hear the high tones of a dog whistle.
• They are on a different evolutionary hierarchy than humans and in the majority of cases they have not incarnated as humans (i.e. have not gone through the physical birth process). There are some exceptions; Mother Mary (Queen of the Angels) and the prophets Enoch (Archangel Metatron) and Elijah (Archangel Sandalphon).
• They may appear to a human in a variety of forms, usually so they do not frighten. Often they may appear in human form without wings. For example there are many stories of help arriving from nowhere when someone is stranded at night or someone is injured. Then they disappear afterwards without a trace.
• People may sense them – see colours, smell pleasant odours, feel a draft of air or gentle touch or just have a sense there is something there. Some people are fortunate enough to see them, particularly in meditation.
• Unlike humans they do not have free will. Their will is the Divine will. Therefore they are unable to assist us unless we request their help (AngelicView: Even our higher-self can ask for their help. It doesn’t just have to be our lower mini-me self that asks), but they are sometimes able to influence our thoughts and actions and can intervene in rare circumstances, for example in an accident, when it is not our time to pass over.
Source of above information: Susan Ann Palmer
A MESSAGE IN HOSPITAL
Clive was severely ill in hospital. The doctors were not sure about his chances of survival. Clive told me “One night I woke up in my hospital bed to see a huge angel, standing at the foot of my bed, with brilliant white light all around it, and I heard heavenly music. I thought I was seeing things, so I closed my eyes, but when I opened them the angel was still there.
Then it spoke to me. He said “Do not fear. You will make a full recovery.” At that moment I felt a surge of healing energy pouring through me. It lasted for about 30 seconds, then the angel disappeared. The doctors came round in the morning and found that I had made a remarkable and ‘unexplained’ recovery overnight.”