It Carried Me Into Paradise…

AngelicView: Thanks to Daniel, for sharing his story. Translated to English from Spanish. Daniel had Spinal Meningitis, but the doctors didn’t know it. He was in a hospital in Peru, and dying. He had lost over 100 pounds and could not get out of bed. He described himself an invalid. Then the NDE, which I will post below. After he decided he wanted to come back to Earth, his body healed. Not only that, but he had abilities of a prophet (although he doesn’t tell us what he sees) and his grades improve greatly at University. Especially in Math, he says – and I have found that is quite common in NDE’s – that suddenly they just seem to understand Math better.

Another interesting point about this story is that he sees his Angel as one with butterfly wings. This is similar to Dr. Eben Alexander’s experience and also the story of The Butterfly People of Joplin Missouri. I love it when I find similarities in NDE’s.Paradise1

At the time of my experience I was a  4th year student at Picardo Palma University.  One morning my mother came up to my room to see me because I hadn’t come down for breakfast and I had to go to the university.  She found me with a fever.  I told her I felt ill.  She gave me a pill to lower the fever, but it didn’t go down.  I had the fever for 2 days and nothing helped me feel better.  They decided to call the doctor.  He came and examined me and said I possibly had pneumonia.  He gave me an injection but the fever stayed with me all night and got up to 102.2 degrees.  That night my parents heard the dishes crash in the kitchen of our house and heard something walking around in my bedroom but I didn’t make a sound or hear anything.
Well, they took me to the emergency room of the police hospital where they gave me blood tests.  The doctors came but could find nothing.  They didn’t know what was wrong with me.  The fever went up to 104 degrees and I began to lose weight very rapidly.  I lost my appetite and they moved me to the neurology department where a wonderful doctor took care of me.  He told me jokes.  But I continued to lose weight.  When the illness began I weighed 171 pounds but I was now down to about 77 pounds.
I began losing strength and my family and friends couldn’t understand anything I said.  They said I just made unintelligible sounds.  I became bitter because they couldn’t understand me and they gave me a pencil and paper to communicate with them.  I lost so much strength that I couldn’t hold the pencil.  I couldn’t eat by myself, either, or get myself to the bathroom.  I was practically an invalid.  I could only move my eyes.
My father worked a great distance from the capital, in the district of Moquegua, the port of Ilo, to be precise.  He worked at the hospital of the American company that mined copper in Toquepala.    They called him and told him I was getting worse by the day and the fever wouldn’t go down from over 104 degrees.  They put me in a room to die and that day I had a very strange experience.  The medical supply room was about 65 feet from my room so I don’t know how I heard my father’s voice as he talked with a doctor.  It seemed as if they were conversing in my ear very clearly.  My father began crying and asked the doctor, “Why is this happening to my son since he is at the start of his life and has his whole life before him?  I would prefer to die rather than my son.  I have lived a long time.”  Tears came to my eyes.  I wanted to be by his side and tell him I loved him.  I felt very sick but at the same time I felt great love for my father.
A little while later my father came into the room with a big smile.  He hugged and kissed me and asked how I was doing.  He said, “I know you are going to get better.”  He didn’t know I had heard the whole conversation with the doctor.  I didn’t want to cry and cause him pain but the tears got the better of me.  The next day they called a priest to come give me the last rites.  I groaned and wanted him to go away.  It seems they understood my feelings and told him to leave.

I didn’t want to go to sleep because I knew if I closed my eyes I would die.  In the afternoon I tried to close my eyes and I seemed to fall into an infinite abyss.  I opened my eyes and the nurse was at my side.  I had urinated on myself without realizing it.  This day, as a last resort, they took a spinal tap.  The doctor didn’t know how to insert the needle well and caused me a lot of pain and my face and hands twisted up.  They called the neurologist but my father came in and smoothed out my face and hands and I was OK.  They tested me by sticking needles in the soles of my feet.  I reacted well.  They called another neurologist to tap and I became tense because of the trauma of the first attempt.  I withstood the pain.  There wasn’t much that time.  It was about 9 o’clock at night.  I’m not really sure.  There was a crucifix on the wall in front of my bed.  I prepared to meet God and told him I couldn’t take any more.  My family members told me that during the last week my eyes went blank as I looked upward.  I couldn’t take any more and closed my eyes.

I suddenly felt absorbed into a dark tunnel that carried me upward.  Below me there was what appeared to be a flaming cloth but I was traveling at high velocity.  The strange thing is I didn’t collide with the walls.  Suddenly I saw a light that grew brighter and brighter as I slowed down and I got nearer.  I closed my eyes but could see the light as well as when they were open.  At first I resisted the light out of fear and dread but gave myself over to its power.  It was as if a thousand atomic bombs exploded in front of you.
Suddenly I sensed I entered into the brightest part of a sun, then into the least bright where I gave myself over and became part of an infinite whole.  I then felt transported to a world of light and I felt I was being carried in God’s arms.  The great light asked me how I felt and I said I felt fine.  All this dialog was communicated in thoughts.  My surroundings were warm and inviting like being in my mother’s womb.
He told me to stay but I said “no.”  He then carried me to a paradise, a beautiful forest full of phosphorescent colors, yellow-blue waves.  The colors were alive.  I was a few feet in the air.  I no longer had a body.  I was pure vision.  Suddenly, something like a butterfly came toward me.  It wasn’t a butterfly, it was a large angel.  I don’t know what gender it was.  It was beautiful.  It had large wings.  It carried me into paradise for recreation.  It also took me to a clear, transparent river.  The truth is I didn’t believe in angels at the time.  Now I do.
Then I appeared once again with the great light and I could barely see some old men with beards observing me from on high.  I told God I wanted to go back to take care of some things.  He then took me to a kind of giant screen and my life started regressing back to my childhood and I was aware of some faults I had.  I felt like an embarrassed child full of remorse.  I believe those who have serious faults must feel like they are burning.  That must be hell.  I don’t believe in a hell that burns people because God is love and He can’t burn anybody.  It is the conscience of each person that makes one feel whatever they deserve.
Suddenly I opened my eyes and I was in my hospital bed.  I had the urge to pee.  I pulled out the needles in my arms, the tube in my nose, and felt that my strength had returned.  I tried to stand up little by little.  I felt electricity in my legs.  I grabbed onto the wall and left the room.  Everybody in the adjoining beds were shocked and called the doctors and nurses.  I wouldn’t let anybody grab me.  I got to the bathroom and peed, all on my own.  On the way back I let them help support me.  The next day I ate gelatin without help.  The doctors were amazed at my recovery.  Three days later I was almost normal except I had many dizzy spells.  The diagnosis was that I had meningitis.  I was unable to stand on one foot, and I was unable to pass some tests like grabbing the tip of my nose and others.  After 7 days they discharged me.  I told some people about my experience and they said I was crazy.  My own doctor had me get psychiatric help because I said that I spoke with God.
After the experience  I would leave my body at night when I would go to sleep.  I couldn’t get back and it was terrible.  It was a nightmare for me.  But over time and by researching what had happened to me, I began meditating and started having many experiences outside the norm.  It would take a long time to relate everything.
Please forgive me for all the typos.  I’m writing as rapidly as I can because others are waiting for the computer.  Thank you very much.  If this helps anyone I will be happy and satisfied.
Everything was a divine, striking experience, where just talking about it or remembering it makes me want to cry. 
Profound feelings, I don’t know how to explain them.  Timelessness.  It is another dimension of love, love, love, love, love, love………
The great angel moved about.  It did not fly but it had wings.  They did not flap but it moved.  God, as far as I am concerned, is light.  My concept of God is light…not Jesus.
I returned much more spiritual, with a great social consciousness.  I started visiting orphanages to take used clothing.  I took rice, noodles, food to my poor family members.  I taught Karate free where there was a lot of poverty.  I believe in Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Mohammed, in the sun as a representation of God in the physical world.  I learned to love and to work at forgiveness.
What I can tell you is that some of my friends now consider me to be a seer, a prophet.
My friends considered me crazy when I left the hospital.  Many years later I saw a movie that said many people have experienced life after life.  I began to cry in the theater.  I wanted to tell everybody that what they were seeing was true.  Since that day I have been more at peace.  I knew that many have had the experience.  I felt very happy.  I have always wanted to have a friend who had had this experience.  But I don’t feel alone anymore.
At school, I was never good at math.  When I returned to the university I was among the best and I arrived at the answers differently than anyone else.  I was also good at philosophy and I was always searching for God.
For me, it was an invitation from God to experience a more rapid personal change in myself.  I know that by consciously meditating one can arrive at higher levels of consciousness.  I have a greater understanding of life.  I know that by simply dying, there is a very special place awaiting where God will receive us.
I long for the other world, my original home, but I know it is necessary to live in this world. 

2 thoughts on “It Carried Me Into Paradise…

  1. Or to have spoken with God. Although with the internet and the advancement of thought and the impending change in consciousness, more of us who have experienced – or believe in the actualities even without experience – are connecting. Thanks, Daniel

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s