AngelicView: Thanks to my friend, Laron, at Transients.info for bringing this video to my attention. It is an interview with Researcher, Anthony Peake. The information contained is much the same as the information in Tom Campbell’s discussions (Reality 101 and Reality 101 & My Big Toe). I decided to watch it anyway, however, because I like to hear different perspectives and different ways of explaining things.
The information, combining Quantum Mechanics and personal experiences, like OBE’s, is not all that complicated that would make it incomprehensible to most people, but I like to know a subject that I’m interested in well enough to be able to explain it to someone else – not just well enough to be able to ‘sort of get it’ while someone else is describing it to me.
Take, for example, the case of the double-slit experiment (and this is really mind-blowing). That experiment has been done over and over by different scientists since the 1950’s. At that time, they didn’t really have a good grasp on what the experiment was showing us. Actually, some of the scientists may have understood what the results meant – but that conclusion, for the most part, was rejected pending further analysis.
So to put it in terms easy-to-understand, they shot light through some slits and observed how it reacted on the other side of the slits. When the light was observed, it looked like a particle. When the light was not directly observed, it looked like a wave. This was also done with other things made up of atoms (so a 3-dimensional thing) called “Buckey Balls”, resulting in the same observances! So what does this mean?
When you look at something (anything), it is a particle, which is a 3-dimensional thing taking up space. However, if you don’t look at it, you get a wave or an interference pattern.
So if there’s a tree in the forest, and no one has ever looked at it before – ever – does it really exist? That is the kind of profound questions that Quantum Science is asking. Does that blow your mind a little bit?
Video Description: EBTV on http://evolvingbeings.com presents host Evita Ochel with special guest Anthony Peake – author of several books, including “The Out-of-Body” Experience and the newly published “The Labyrinth of Time”.
Anthony is a researcher in the areas of metaphysics and quantum physics, a public speaker and author of 5 books with his most recent titles including The Out Of Body Experience: The History & Science of Astral Travel and The Labyrinth of Time: The Illusion of Past, Present & Future. He is a member of the Institute of Noetic Sciences, The Scientific & Medical Network and the Society for Psychic Research. He and his work have been featured on numerous British and International media outlets.
In the show entitled “The Illusions of Reality: Life, Death & Time”, Anthony shares some of his research and hypotheses about these themes, including major topics like:
- The illusion of solidity and “seeing is believing”
– The role the brain and eyes play in creating reality
– Is the external world created internally
– Where is the consciousness located
– The Zero Point Field
– The role of perception, belief and expectation in creating our reality
– The role of the observer in creating the reality
– Singular versus collective consciousness
– The connection to a virtual reality and the work of Thomas Campbell
– The nature of reality as holographic
– Common misconceptions about Out of Body Experiences
– Understanding dreams/precognitive dreams/lucid dreams
– Understanding the out of body experience as an intrasomatic experience
– Mention of neurotransmitters like Melatonin, Metatonin (DMT)
– The connection of the hypnagogic state to the OBE
– Characteristics of a NDE (near death experience)
– “Cheating the Ferryman” hypothesis and reincarnation
– “Bohmian IMAX” hypothesis
– The impact of the Golden Rule and Karma
– An overview of Anthony’s new book “The Labyrinth of Time”
– Time as a construct of the mind